In the winter of the year 1996 Michael S Ioane and Gregory Galaski decided this book should be published which hopefully would transform you the reader to research and become involved with the law, regulations, Treasury Decisions, procedure, etc.
After some hesitation and discussion we finally agreed that it ought to be published due to our experience of the lack of knowledge and understanding exhibited, not only by the so called patriot community, but by most federal agents that lack knowledge failing to read the law, regulations or their own internal operating procedures known as the Internal Revenue Manual. We realized that the IRS simply operated by rule of force and fear and that the majority of the judges and prosecutors supported this conduct. Knowing that Congress didn’t have a clue what laws they were passing let alone read them. We decided the public needed to be educated and armed to defend their rights.
The second edition was offered as a result of the Author Greg Galaski’ s own experience prior to and after two federal trials, where he was finally acquitted in the year of 1995. A similar publication was entered into evidence but somehow he was unable to retrieve the same original copy; however, we were able to recover the computer diskettes from which part of the second edition could be reproduced.
- Unique and simple explanation on the use of the Law Library.
- Perfect Procedure on “Freedom of Information Act” requests.
- Successful sample lawsuit to enforce “Freedom of Information Act” request.
- An Improper Assessment creates a failure tp state a claim 12b(6) IRC 6203 and CFR 301-6203-1
- Abatement – How to abate 30 day and 90 day letter.
- Step by step procedure to challenge the Tax Liens.
- Step by step procedure to challenge Tax Levy.
- Includes Treasury decision ATF-301, Transfers remaining Functions of IRS to BATF.
- Oppose IRS Summons, ATF-6 Took summons Authority from IRS.
- Step by step procedure on establishing your status by effectively amending your social security record and declaring your freedom.
- Trust includes at no additional cost complete irrevocable trust ready to put in use
- Can you legally discharge your debt?